June 4. 2019 — ZenFi Networks, an innovative leader of communications infrastructure solutions in the New York and New Jersey metro regions, announces today that its Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Ray LaChance, will be participating on a panel at the Wireless Forum for the New York State Wireless Association, taking place from June 20-21, 2019 in New York, New York. Ray is a Network Technology industry veteran with more than 30 years of experience. Ray applies his leadership and proven industry expertise to build and deliver innovative communication infrastructure solutions to enterprise, carrier and wireless mobility providers in the New York and New Jersey metro markets.
On Friday, June 21, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. EST, Ray will participate on the panel “Technology: The Innovations That Will Bring 5G to New York,” alongside other industry experts where they will share their visions for the expansive communications infrastructure – edge computing, distributed networks, C-RAN, small cells and fiber. Panelists will discuss what is needed to support the high-tech use cases expected to transform society.
- Panel Discussion, sponsored by T-Mobile: “Technology: The Innovations That Will Bring 5G to New York”
- Wireless Forum 2019
- Chelsea Piers – New York
- Pier Sixty at Chelsea Piers
- 23rd Street and West Side Highway
- New York City, NY 10011
- Friday, June 21, 2019
- 3:00 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. EST
Panel members include:
- Ray LaChance, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, ZenFi Networks
- Jim Hyde, President, Chief Executive Officer & Board Director, ExteNet Systems
- Alexander P. Gamota, Senior Vice President & General Manager Information & Communication Technologies, Bigbelly
- Christopher Levendos, Vice President Network Engineering & Operations, Crown Castle
- Tom Ellefson, Senior Vice President, Northeast Region Engineering, T-Mobile
- Paul Eisenberg, Principal, Repeater Communications Group
# # #
About ZenFi Networks:
ZenFi Networks is an innovative locally-owned and operated communications infrastructure company focused on enabling fiber optic network, edge data centers and wireless siting solutions in the NY-NJ metro region. As the area’s most experienced communications infrastructure builders, ZenFi Networks has an unparalleled reputation for efficiently architecting, and delivering fiber optic network, edge data center and wireless connectivity solutions. ZenFi Networks innovative infrastructure solutions meet the Enterprise, Carrier, and Wireless Operator connectivity needs of today and those required to sustain their growth into the future. For more information, please visit: www.zenfi.com.
iMiller Public Relations