January 7, 2019 — Chayora, a Hong Kong-based data center infrastructure company, announces today that its Chief Executive Officer, Oliver Jones will be speaking at PTC 2019 at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort in Honolulu, Hawaii. The Conference is a strategic springboard for the global communications industry, providing all attendees with a three-day platform to focus on planning, networking, and discovering what the new year will bring.
On Tuesday, 22 January, 2019, Mr. Jones will join additional panelists to discuss the topic: “Edge-Capable Data Centers: The Next Wave” at Tapa Tower, Tapa 2 from 2:25 PM – 2:50 PM. The panelists will discuss how emerging technologies, AI, 5G, the need for greater energy efficiency, and other forces are shaping the next wave of edge-capable data centers.
To schedule a meeting with Mr. Jones, please email: email@example.com
- Chayora to Speak at PTC 2019 on the topic: “Edge-Capable Data Centers: The Next Wave”
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- 22 January, 2019
- 2:25 PM – 2:50 PM
- Anthony Rossabi, Executive Vice President & Chief Revenue Officer, TierPoint, USA
- Oliver Jones, Chief Executive Officer, Chayora Limited, Hong Kong SAR China
- Tom Brown, President & CEO, DataGryd, USA
- Todd Coleman, CEO & President, eStruxture Data Centers, USA
Chayora Limited, headquartered in Hong Kong, is wholly-owned by Chayora Holdings Limited, a Cayman Island-based company. Chayora develops hyperscale, world-class designed and operated, scalable data centers and data center campuses in China. Chayora serves global Fortune 500 companies and premium Chinese data center operators offering cloud services, ICT services, financial services or other services offerings dependent on intensive, high quality data center infrastructure in China.
iMiller Public Relations for Chayora
Tel: +1 866 307 2510