ZenFi Networks, an innovative leader of digital infrastructure solutions in the New York and New Jersey metro region, announces today that its Senior Vice President of Wireless Solutions, Andy Penley, will be participating in a panel discussion at the BIG 5G Event, taking place both in-person and virtually from August 30 – September 3, 2021. Andy, a mobile technology industry veteran with more than 23 years of experience managing teams that design, build and operate complex, constantly evolving mobile communication networks for large Mobile Network Operators and Neutral Host Infrastructure Providers will be sharing his expertise on 5G densification in urban environments.
On Thursday, September 2nd, at 4:55 p.m., Andy will participate in the panel session “How should operators plan for 5G densification to meet the ever-growing demand of urban environments” alongside other industry leaders. Panelists will explore the key considerations for operators when deploying small cells in urban areas as well as what 5G means for smart cities.
- Panel Discussion: “How should operators plan for 5G densification to meet the ever-growing demand of urban environments?”
BIG 5G Event 2021
Colorado Convention Center
700 14th St, Denver, CO 80202
- Wednesday, September 1, 2021, 3:45 P.M. to 4:20 P.M. (Virtual)
- Thursday, September 2, 2021, 4:55 P.M. to 5:40 P.M. (In person)
Moderated by Monica Paolini, Principal, Senza Fili, Panel participants include:
- Andy Penley, Senior Vice President, Wireless Solutions, ZenFi Networks
- Paul Challoner, Vice President, Network Product Solutions, Ericsson North America
- Gordon Mansfield, VP of Mobility and Access Architecture, AT&T
- Michael O’Rielly, Strategic Advisor and Former US FCC Commissioner, MPORielly Consulting
# # #
About ZenFi Networks:
ZenFi Networks is an innovative communications infrastructure company focused on enabling fiber optic network, network edge colocation and wireless siting solutions in the NY-NJ metro region. As the area’s most experienced communications infrastructure builders, ZenFi Networks has an unparalleled reputation for efficiently architecting and delivering solutions that enable Mobile Network Operators, Wholesale Telecommunications Providers and Large Enterprise clients. With its purpose-built C-RAN enabling infrastructure, ZenFi Networks is at the forefront of architecture innovation and a critical part of the mobile and telecommunications ecosystems in one of the biggest, most important markets in the world. For more information, please visit: www.zenfi.com.
iMiller Public Relations