SEATTLE, WASHINGTON – August 1, 2022 – Sabey Data Centers, a premier colocation data center provider, announces today that its Chief Technology Officer, John Sasser, will be participating in a new episode of DCD>Keeping IT Cool | Air Edition. The two day event will be live streamed on August 3-4, 2022. John brings 30 years of management experience to Sabey’s operations and data center portfolio. In addition to all day-to-day operations, start-ups and transitions, John is responsible for developing the conceptual bases of design and operations for data centers, managing client relationships, overseeing construction projects, and planning for electrical utility capacity.
On Wednesday, August 3rd, at 2:00 p.m., John will participate on the panel “Innovativethermal management systems for air cooling: Expanding the air-cooling envelope utilizing Munters SyCool Split technology with design optimization” alongside other industry professionals. This panel will detail design variables required to achieve higher density air cooled data centers, and how to plan for adaptable cooling solutions that can be optimized for unknown liquid cooling applications.
- Panel Discussion: “Innovative thermal management systems for air cooling: Expanding the air-cooling envelope utilizing Munters SyCool Split technology with design optimization”.
- Live Stream
- This episode will stream live at 9 AM EDT (UTC-4) on August 3rd, 2022
- Wednesday, August 3rd 2, from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. ET
Panel members include:
- John Sasser, Chief Technology Officer, Sabey Data Centers
- Tom Squillo, Vice President-Mechanical Technical Director, Environmental Systems Design, Inc
- Aaron Duda, Principal, kW Mission Critical Engineering
- Stephen Worn, CTO and Managing Director, Data Center Dynamics
- Mike Herwald, Sales Manager, Munters
About Sabey Data Centers:
With a portfolio of more than four million square feet of mission-critical space, Sabey Data Centers is one of the largest privately-owned multi-tenant data center owners/developers/operators in the United States. Sabey specializes in scalable, custom-built solutions, including data center-ready shell space and fully turnkey data centers managed by Sabey’s award-winning critical environment staff. Consistently recognized for low-cost hydroelectric power, operational excellence through its world-class data centers, and sustained uptime, Sabey is proud to provide data center services to many of the world’s top financial, technology, and healthcare companies. The company is a joint venture between Sabey Corporation and National Real Estate Advisors, LLC, acting as the investment manager on behalf of its institutional clients.
iMiller Public Relations