May 9, 2018 — ZenFi Networks, New York’s carrier-neutral dark fiber network provider, announces today that its President and Chief Executive Officer, Ray LaChance, will speak at 5G North America, taking place May 14-16, 2018 in Austin, Texas. Mr. LaChance will participate on the panel, “The Edge: Where Telco and IT Worlds Meet.” Executives from Senza Fili Consulting, T-Mobile, Verizon and Vertical Bridge will join Mr. LaChance in a discussion of which applications will be run via a mobile versus a fixed network, the viability of a converged solution, and the operating differences at the edge and in the cloud.
- Panel: “The Edge: Where Telco and IT Worlds Meet”
- 5G North America
- Austin Convention Center
- Austin, Texas
- May 14, 2018
- 2:20 p.m. – 2:50 p.m. CT
Panel participants include:
- Ray LaChance, President & Chief Executive Officer, ZenFi
- Amy LaFranchi, Senior Manager of Gaming Strategy, T-Mobile
- Ravi Potluri, Technology Architect, Verizon
- Bernard Borghei, Executive VP Operations & Co-Founder, Vertical Bridge
- Moderator: Monica Paolini, Founder & President, Senza Fili Consulting
ZenFi Networks is a leading provider of neutral communications infrastructure providing mobile network operators, telecommunications service providers and large enterprises with underlying fronthaul fiber, backhaul fiber, colocation facilities and rights-of-way siting solutions. Founded in 2014, ZenFi has deployed its fiber optic network, on-net buildings, colocation facilities and outdoor wireless locations across all five boroughs of the City of New York. www.zenfi.com.
iMiller Public Relations for ZenFi