New York – April 26, 2022 – ZenFi Networks, an innovative leader of digital infrastructure solutions in the New York and New Jersey metro regions, announces today that its Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Ray LaChance will be participating on a panel at ITW 2022. The event will be taking place on May 9 – 12, 2022 in National Harbor, Maryland. Ray, a network technology industry veteran, leverages years of experience managing teams that design, build and operate complex, high-capacity communications networks for mobile network operators, wholesale carriers and large enterprise clients.
On Tuesday, May 10, at 4:00 p.m., Ray will participate on the panel “Delivering on the Potential of 5G” alongside other industry leaders. In this session they will discuss:
- The value of 5G over Wi-Fi or other solutions, for greater numbers of devices, connected and enhanced security
- The use cases, such as augmented reality in manufacturing, driving the demand for private 5G networks
- The question of who should operate these complex networks, enterprises, telcos or systems integrators?
- Panel Discussion: “Delivering on the Potential of 5G”
- ITW 2022
- Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
- National Harbor, Maryland
- Stage A – Woodrow Wilson
- Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 4:00 p.m.
Panel members include:
- Ray LaChance, Co-Founder and CEO, ZenFi Networks
- Nicholas Nikrouyan, VP of Voice & Mobile Services, Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier
- Jonathan Martone, VP of Interconnection and Network Solutions, Netrality
- James Kimery, VP of Product Management, Spirent Communications
About ZenFi Networks:
ZenFi Networks is an innovative digital infrastructure company focused on delivering wireless siting, network edge colocation and fiber optic network solutions in the NY-NJ metro region. As the area’s most experienced communications infrastructure builders, ZenFi Networks has an unparalleled reputation for efficiently architecting and delivering solutions that enable Mobile Network Operators, Wholesale Telecommunications Providers and Large Enterprise clients. With its purpose-built C-RAN infrastructure, ZenFi Networks is at the forefront of network architecture innovation and a critical part of the digital ecosystem in one of the biggest, most important markets in the world. For more information, please visit: www.zenfi.com.
iMiller Public Relations