May 8, 2019 — ZenFi Networks, an innovative leader of communications infrastructure solutions in the New York and New Jersey metro regions, announces today that its Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Ray LaChance, will be participating on a panel at Connect (X), taking place from May 20-23, 2019 in Orlando, Florida. Ray is a Network Technology industry veteran with more than 30 years of experience managing and leading teams that design, build and operate complex, high-capacity communication infrastructure networks for large enterprises, carriers and wireless operators.
On Tuesday, May 21, from 2:35 p.m. to 3:50 p.m. EST, Ray will participate on a panel alongside other C-Suite experts from the industry where they will collectively discuss and examine the role small cells play in the 5G infrastructure landscape. Furthermore, this panel will debate what “inning” we are in, in the small cell and 5G infrastructure “baseball game” and the part spectrum and fiber plays in their effectiveness.
- Panel Discussion: “Exploring the Role of Small Cells in the 5G Infrastructure Puzzle”
- Connect (X)
- Windermere Y
- Hyatt Regency Orlando
- 9801 International Drive, Orlando 32819
- Tuesday, May 21, 2019, 2:35 p.m. to 3:50 p.m. EST
Panel members include:
- Ray LaChance, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, ZenFi Networks
- Jim Hyde, President, CEO & Board Director, ExteNet Systems
- Mike Kavanagh, SVP of Sales & Chief Commercial Officer, Crown Castle
- Iyad Tarazi, President and CEO, Federated Wireless
- Jennifer Fritzsche, Managing Director – Communications Infrastructure / Telecom Services, Wells Fargo Securities
# # #
About ZenFi Networks:
ZenFi Networks is an innovative locally-owned and operated communications infrastructure company focused on enabling fiber optic network, edge data centers and wireless siting solutions in the NY-NJ metro region. As the area’s most experienced communications infrastructure builders, ZenFi Networks has an unparalleled reputation for efficiently architecting, and delivering fiber optic network, edge data center and wireless connectivity solutions. ZenFi Networks innovative infrastructure solutions meet the Enterprise, Carrier, and Wireless Operator connectivity needs of today and those required to sustain their growth into the future. For more information, please visit: www.zenfi.com.
iMiller Public Relations