October 9, 2018 — PacketFabric, the highly scalable Connectivity-as-a-Service (CaaS) platform and a member of the NantWorks ecosystem of companies, announces today that its Senior Vice President of Business Development and co-founder, Jezzibell Gilmore, will speak at WAN Summit London 2018, taking place October 17-18, 2018, at the Lancaster Hotel in London.
On Thursday, October 18, at 10:05 a.m. BST, Ms. Gilmore will join executives from CenturyLink, CITRIX, Telefonica Business Solutions and Telegeography on the panel, “Delivering the Cloud: Cloud Connection Models, Security and Performance.” During this session, she will discuss different strategies for connecting to cloud service providers, and how these can affect enterprise application performance and Wide Area Network (WAN) design. Ms. Gilmore will closely examine the increased role of network fabric providers in connecting to cloud services, as well as the costs and network factors enterprises should consider when moving applications to the cloud.
- Panel Discussion: “Delivering the Cloud: Cloud Connection Models, Security and Performance”
- Lancaster Hotel
- Thursday, October 18, 2018
- 10:05 a.m. BST
Panel members include:
- Jezzibell Gilmore, Senior Vice President of Business Development, PacketFabric
- Claudio Scola, Director of Product Management EMEA, CenturyLink
- Sony Kogin, Principal Product Marketing Manager, CITRIX
- Rubén Núñez García, Global Product Marketing Manager – Wide Area Network Services, Telefonica Business Solutions
- Moderator: Patrick Christian, Senior Analyst, Telegeography
# # #
PacketFabric redefines how companies procure, consume, and manage their network connectivity services. Leveraging an innovative, entirely automated SDN-based network architecture and the latest in optical and packet switching technology, PacketFabric enables dynamic, real-time connectivity services between major carrier-neutral colocation facilities at terabit-scale. PacketFabric facilitates coast-to-coast connectivity between more than 150 premier colocation facilities across 19 markets, and enables simple, cost-effective, and scalable network deployment via its advanced Application Program Interface (API) and web-based portal. For more information, visit www.packetfabric.com or connect with PacketFabric on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
iMiller Public Relations for PacketFabric
Tel: +1 866 307 2510