October 15 2019 — ONUG, an unbiased, independent and user-driven community of top-tier enterprise technology professionals collaborating to serve as the collective voice of the IT community, is pleased to announce the “Town Hall Meeting: Hybrid/Multi-Cloud Common Challenges Addressed” session at the upcoming Fall Conference & Expo in New York on October 16 & 17. Taking place on Thursday, October 17 at 2:45 pm this ONUG Town Hall brings together thought leaders from IBM, Microsoft, Cisco Systems and VMware to address the biggest issues facing the Global 2000’s consumption of cloud services to support digital transformation initiatives. Each participant will have the opportunity to address the Top 5 challenges aggregated by the ONUG Community’s IT Business Leaders. The full event agenda, featuring a practical approach to AIOps, cybersecurity, observability, automation and orchestration plus SD-WAN 2.0 all in a hybrid multi-cloud context, can be viewed here.
- Town Hall Meeting: Hybrid/Multi-Cloud Common Challenges Addressed
- ONUG Fall 2019 Conference and Expo
- Metropolitan Pavilion, New York
- Thursday, October 17, 2019
- 2:45 pm – 3:45 pm
- Sesh Iyer, Senior Partner, Boston Consulting Group
- Mick Currey, Director Enterprise Cloud Architecture, Fidelity
- Sam Gambarin, Executive Director, Cloud Application Platforms and Cloud Application Services, Kaiser Permanente
- Carlos Matos, ONUG Board Member, Executive Director Cybersecurity, JP Morgan Chase
- Hillery Hunter, VP & CTO, IBM Cloud
- Scott Harrell, SVP/GM, Cisco
- Chris Wolf, VP and CTO Global Field Industry, VMware
- Sinead O’Donovan, Partner Director of Program Management, Microsoft Azure
# # #
ONUG is the only organization composed of senior-level IT executives from the Global 2000 that represents the interest and initiatives of the Enterprise Community. Through our global event series, Working Groups, training academies, and webinars, ONUG plays a central role in the creation of new and improved tools to build, run and secure the Digital Enterprise. ONUG’s peer permission structure fosters the exchange of information among the world’s largest organizations as they build and secure the digital economy. The ONUG Board is comprised of IT leaders from Bank of America, Cigna, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, eBay, FedEx, Fidelity Investments, Gap Inc., GE, Intuit, JP Morgan Chase, Kaiser Permanente, Morgan Stanley, Pfizer, State Street Bank, TD Ameritrade, UBS, Oath, and hundreds more. For more on ONUG, go to www.onug.net or follow us on Twitter @ONUG_.
ONUG is a registered trademark. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
iMiller Public Relations for ONUG