Panelists will discuss how the next billion users in South Asia and South-East Asia will accommodate the growing digital infrastructure demands
New York, 28 April 2022 – DE-CIX, the world’s leading operator of Internet Exchanges and interconnection, announces today that Ivo Ivanov, Chief Executive Officer of DE-CIX International, will be participating in a panel discussion at ITW 2022, taking place on 9-12, May 2022 in National Harbor, Maryland. Ivo is a technology industry veteran bringing years of experience in leading global teams, Internet ecosystem expansions and creating alignments and partnerships with data centers, network operators, and VARs throughout the world.
On Tuesday, 10 May 2022, at 2:00 p.m. ET, Ivo will participate in the topical session titled “Next Billion Users in South Asia and Southeast Asia” alongside other industry leaders. This panel will provide a holistic view of the digital infrastructure in the emerging economies of both South Asia and the Southeast Asia region. The panelists will discuss the unique challenges faced by enterprises and how robust digital infrastructure propels the region to become a leader in the global digital economy.
- Panel Discussion: Next Billion Users in South Asia and South-East Asia
- ITW’22 Stage A – Woodrow Wilson
- Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
- 201 Waterfront Street
- National Harbor, Maryland 20745
- Tuesday, 10, May 2022, 2:00 P.M. to 2:50 PM ET
Panel members include:
- Ivo Ivanov, Chief Executive Officer, DE-CIX International, Germany
- Sean Hemphill, Vice President, Global Webscale Business, Nokia, Finland
- Andre Kindness, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research, USA
- Patrick McCreery, Regional Vice President, Global Client Solutions, Yondr, Netherlands
- Amajit Gupta, Chief Executive Officer, Lightstorm, India
For more information about DE-CIX visit: www.de-cix.net.
# # #
DE-CIX (German Commercial Internet Exchange) is the world’s leading operator of Internet Exchanges. In total, in its 30+ locations in Europe, North America, the Middle East, India and Asia, DE-CIX interconnects close to 2500 network operators (carriers), Internet service providers (ISPs), content providers, and enterprise networks from more than 100 countries, offering peering, cloud, and interconnection services. The combined connected customer capacity of all DE-CIX locations worldwide exceeds 95 Terabits, making it the largest neutral interconnection ecosystem in the world. DE-CIX in Frankfurt, Germany, with a data throughput of more than 11 Terabits per second (Tbps) and over 1000 connected networks, is one of the largest Internet Exchanges in the world.
Further information at www.de-cix.net
Media Contact for DE-CIX North America
DE-CIX North America