NEW JERSEY – April 28, 2022 – Fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty, a leading developer and operator of custom-designed data centers in North America, announces today that its Managing Partner and Co-Founder, Corey Welp will be participating on a panel at ITW 2022. The event will be taking place on May 9 – 12, 2022 in National Harbor, Maryland. Corey was instrumental in bringing together the 1547 team and has proven experience in the data center space.
On Wednesday, May 11th, 11:00 AM., Corey will participate in the panel, “Sustaining Investment Demand for Digital Infrastructure in a Post-Covid World” alongside other industry executives. Over the last two years, the value of the digital infrastructure asset class has become clear. The asset class is seen increasingly as critical infrastructure and a utility underpinning much of the global economy. This session will look at:
- How the changing perception of ICT infrastructure is attracting new investors with longer-term funds and cheaper capital
- The drivers of some of this year’s largest investments and M&A deals
- What does digital infrastructure investment look like post-Covid? Will emerging use cases in the Metaverse keep investment flowing?
- ITW 2022
- Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
- National Harbor, Maryland
Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 11:00 AM-11:50 AM
Panel members include:
- Corey Welp, Managing Partner and Co-Founder, Fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty
- Stephen Nettler, Managing Director, ING Capital LLC
- Kemal Hawa, Partner and Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Joshua Pang, Managing Director and Head of Digital Infrastructure, Carlyle Global Infrastructure
- Warren Roll, Managing Director, DigitalBridge
About fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty, LLC
fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty (“1547”) is a leading developer, operator, and owner of highly-interconnected, custom-designed data centers with over 1.1 million square feet of data center space under management throughout North America and Europe. 1547 selects sites, designs facilities, and manages developments to optimize returns for all stakeholders across new and interconnected properties. With interconnection in the company’s DNA, 1547’s connectivity-focused portfolio of data centers includes carrier hotels and core connectivity hubs designed to deliver customized mission-critical solutions from concept to connection. To learn more about fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty, please visit: https://1547realty.com/.
iMiller Public Relations