January 16, 2019 — DE-CIX, the world’s leading Internet Exchange operator, announces today that Ivo Ivanov, Chief Executive Officer of DE-CIX International, will present at PTC’19 taking place January 20-23, 2019 in Honolulu, HI.
On Wednesday, January 23, Mr. Ivanov will take part a topical session titled “Content Driven Cables – How are They Changing the Subsea Consortium Paradigm?” which will discuss the future of subsea cable systems. Mr. Ivo will present on the traditional subsea cable landing points and their position throughout the world, reviewing how they are shifting and what the results of these shifts may be. The presentation is based on a new white paper that is free for download here.
- Topical Discussion: “Content Driven Cables – How Are They Changing the Subsea Consortium Paradigm”
- Wednesday, January 23 from 9 – 10:15 AM
- South Pacific 2
- Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort
- 2005 Kalia Road
Honolulu, HI 96815
- Ivo Ivanov, Chief Executive Officer, DE-CIX International GmbH, Germany
- Eric Handa, Co-Founder & CEO, APTelecom, USA
- Ian Clarke, Vice President, Global Submarine Sales, Ciena, United Kingdom
- Mike Sauer, Senior Advisor, Aqua Comms Management Ltd., Ireland
- Diego Riccardo Teot, Sales Director, International BU, Retelit, Italy
DE-CIX – the world’s leading Internet Exchange (IX) operator – provides premium interconnection services and runs a range of carrier and data center-neutral IXs globally. Founded in 1995, DE-CIX serves 1500+ carriers, ISPs and content networks from 100+ countries, including all leading international players in various metro markets in Europe, the Middle East, India and North America.
With 6.7+ Terabits per second of peak traffic, DE-CIX Frankfurt is the world’s leading Internet Exchange. For more information, please visit www.de-cix.net.
iMiller Public Relations for DE-CIX
Tel: +1 866 307 2510