Thought-Leaders and Influencers from Voice, Data and Content Sectors to Discuss Key Drivers of the North American Wholesale Market
London, UK, August 25, 2015 – Capacity Conferences, specializing in connecting regional carrier communities, announces the final agenda for the 15th annual Capacity North America 2015 conference, taking place September 30 through October 1, 2015 at the Hyatt Regency in Toronto, ON, Canada. Capacity North America is widely regarded as the premier C-level networking event for the United States and Canada and the international carrier communities.
Capacity North America offers a unique platform for wholesale carriers, regulators, content players, data centers, Information and Communication Technology companies and vendors to meet with C-level executives who are directly responsible for navigating voice, data and value added services across North America.
“Bringing Capacity North America 2015 back to Toronto exemplifies our commitment to ensuring decision-makers from wholesale carriers, content providers, data centers, Information and Communication Technology companies, and vendors can collaborate in a convenient location,” comments Gabriella Gillett-Perez, Conference Producer at Capacity Media. “A special thanks is extended to our Gold sponsors, Iristel, Bell and Rogers, our Silver sponsor, Windstream Carrier Solutions, and our Associate sponsors, Level 3 and Q9, for supporting this illustrious industry event at one of the world’s most beautiful international destinations.”
With over 300 attendees from more than 120 different companies, the Capacity North America 2015 agenda blends in sessions on the industry’s most pressing issues and new developments, while also providing networking breaks for important meetings. Steered by an Advisory Board of senior-level industry executives representing Canadian carriers, US-based carriers, international carriers and content / OTT companies, the conference sessions have been designed to address the growth opportunities within the rapidly changing North American wholesale market. The event will kick-off with a pre-event welcome reception, sponsored by Rogers Carriers Services, scheduled on September 29 at 5 PM.
Day one program highlights for Capacity North America 2015 include:
- Leadership Summit: Led by Andre Beaulieu, Senior Vice President of Bell Wholesale, and Jack Waters, Chief Technology Officer of Level 3 Communications,this is an opportunity to hear from the Capacity North America 2015 Advisory Board and other executives who will address important questions surrounding the topic of leadership in an increasingly competitive and evolving market.
- “Forging Closer Relationships between Enterprises and Carriers,” a panel discussion that will feature Faisal Chauhan, Enterprise Mobility Lead at Motorola, and Jeff Gray, Senior Director, Infrastructure Services, Warner Music Group, will examine how carriers can educate enterprise customers and lend visibility into their business.
- “Monetizing On New Technologies: Where Should Wholesale Carriers Invest?” This interactive Q&A session will focus on emerging technologies, such as the Internet of Things, Cloud and SDN, their significance for wholesale carriers, and how investment in these technologies can realize profit. Dawane Young, DVP of Strategic Solutions, Verizon Partner Solutions,
and Angela Russell-Rekika, Global Solution Executive, Telecommunications Industry, IBM, are among the speakers.
Day two highlights include:
- “Cyber Attacks – Is There a Solution?” featuring Timothy P. Ryan, Managing Director, Cyber Security, KROLL, will analyze the threat on networks, IP, and Internet services, and how carriers can increase awareness.
- “Analyzing the Dynamics of Content Delivery Services and OTTs,” a panel that includes John Watson, Global Carrier Strategy and Business Development at Akamai, and Marcellus Nixon, Director, Global Network Services at ESPN, will explore the surge in demand for Over-the-Top (OTT) services and content, and the accompanying expectation for the best end-user quality experience.
Registration for the event is now open. Use the registration code IMPR15 to receive a 15% discount when you book one or two tickets, or save more when you book three or more passes.
For more information about Capacity North America 2015, click here.
# # #
About Capacity Conferences
With over 20 events across the globe, Capacity Conferences provide valuable opportunities for high-level networking, insightful conference sessions and effective forums to conduct business. Our personal touch, market knowledge, commitment to our clients and creative solutions help our audience achieve their business objectives. Each event combines high-quality content with extensive networking opportunities, enabling attendees to meet decision-makers from local, regional and international carriers and service providers. For further details, please contact Raluca Apostol at firstname.lastname@example.org.