- Do your partners complain about the lack of qualified leads?
- Are you having a hard time gaining the mindshare you need from their sales teams?
- Would you like to grow your channel program?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, join us on August 29 at 12:00 pm EST for an interactive webinar that will provide you with direction and inspiration on how you can take your channel program to the next level.
Channel and marketing experts Theresa Caragol, CEO of Achieve Unite, and Ilissa Miller, CEO of iMiller Public Relations, will be discussing how to make your marketing and PR efforts more affordable, effective and relevant to your target audience.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Ten critical elements for a successful partner program in this ever-changing world of digital transformation
- The difference between marketing and public relations and how each can contribute to your objectives
- Key differences between “to” and “through” partner marketing programs and guidelines on how marketing and PR initiatives can help you succeed at both
With combined industry experience of more than 40 years, Theresa and Ilissa will help you develop a recipe for success that will take your efforts in the channel to the next level.
Can’t attend or want to learn more?
Join Theresa and Ilissa in person on Sunday, October 15, 2017 from 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm at INCOMPAS, where the Northeast DAS and Small Cell Associations (NEDAS) San Francisco Symposium will be co-located. During the workshop, Theresa and Ilissa will take a more in-depth look at this topic. This invaluable in-person workshop is free to attend for all INCOMPAS attendees and for NEDAS registrants with an add-on ticket or a full INCOMPAS/NEDAS registration.
Click here to register for The NEDAS San Francisco Symposium Colocated with the INCOMPAS Show: Fall 2017
To learn more about iMiller Public Relations, click here.
To learn more about Achieve Unite, click here.