What is the NANOG Fellowship Program?
The NANOG Board of Directors awards two Fellows an opportunity to attend every NANOG meeting. Fellowship recipients will be granted the following benefits:
• Hotel accommodations at the meeting hotel
• Round-trip economy class airfare to the meeting
• A small stipend to cover meals and incidental travel expenses
Current selection of Fellows will be for attendance at NANOG 62 and ARIN 34 October 5-10, 2014.
NANOG FELLOWS APPLY NOW!
https://www.nanog.org/resources/fellowships or email
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Am I Eligible to Apply?
Applicants are eligible if they meet all the criteria of either the Abha Ahuja or Operator of Tomorrow Fellowship, including the following:
• Currently reside in the North American Region served by NANOG
• Have not received a NANOG Fellowship in the current calendar year
• Have not attended a NANOG meeting in the last five years
• Must sign and abide by the NANOG Fellowship Terms and Conditions