|We are pleased to offer you access to free registration and early bird rates to this essential event for the data center industry!|
iMiller Public Relations is a proud partner of DCD>Enterprise; the essential destination to meet and network with data center leaders.
If you meet our qualified end user criteria, you only have until January 31st to register for your free pass! After this time, all end user passes will be charged at the full rate of $995.
The early bird rate of $1250 for Business Networking Passes will also end on this date, going up to $1750 thereafter. Click here to book and save!
Top 10 reasons to attend:
- Learn from unmissable keynotes including Google and Microsoft
- Experience seven content tracks under one roof
- Thought provoking presentations from industry leaders like Dean Nelson, Infrastructure Masons
- Shake hands with a first class audience of 1000+ senior delegates and decision makers
- Start your networking pre, during and post-event download our app by searching for 'DCD Events'
- Source and discover over 100+ exhibitors including Future Facilities, Rittal, EnerSys, Geist and more!
- Dedicated lunch briefings with Schneider Electric, Data 4 Group and HUBER+SUHNER
- Duck into the free breakfast and lunch included in your delegate ticket
- For preferential room rates at the Marriott Marquis of just $269 per night, book here
- Join our drinks reception after the conference and network with your peers
Register for your pass here
|IT INFRASTRUCTURE STRATEGY AND INDUSTRY DISRUPTION|
|Join Nissan’s Kasey Shah, as he explores what enterprise IT architects can learn from webscale infrastructure engineers at a time when technology is pouring in to the automotive and mobility industry at an unprecedented rate. Find out more.|
|EXCLUSIVE OFFER: MARRIOTT MARQUIS|
|We have secured a preferential room rate of just $269 per/night at the Marriott Marquis for all attendees of DCD>Enterprise.|
To take advantage of this offer, you'll need to book by Monday 19 February.
Book online here