We are pleased to announce the newly redesigned Plasma BAR. As you know, this product is a needlepoint bipolar ionizer arranged in a long, narrow bar design. The unit is installed at the air entering side of the cooling coil of an Air Handling Unit (AHU) or Rooftop unit (RTU).
The newly redesigned BAR:
- Utilizes one-piece construction, instead of two, making it stronger.
- Is slightly thinner so it is more aerodynamic.
- Uses less material making it lighter and is easier to assemble so therefore more competitive.
- Provides much easier access to the ionization cartridges, although the BAR rarely needs service.
The BAR continues to have features that the competition’s product does not. The BAR:
If you have any questions regarding the new Plasma BAR or any other products, please email Dan Dowiak at email@example.com or call (856) 359-5722 mobile or (203) 662-0800 office.
Vice President Sales & Marketing
- Accepts 24 VAC (as does all Plasma Air needlepoint ionizers), while the competitors’ unit requires line voltage.
- Has a BMS (Building Management System) status output on the control panel that indicates actual ionizer functionality, not just power available. The competitor’s unit requires external ion detection (more equipment).
- Has an automatic fault reset, which most specs require. The competitor’s unit has a manually replaced fuse.
- Comes with a UL 867 listing. The competitor’s unit has an irrelevant UL listing.
- Has passed the UL Standard 867 Ozone test, while the competitors’ unit has not.