Join the in-building wireless sector's leading industry executives, vendors, service providers and end-users for another outstanding day of DAS, Wi-Fi, small cell and mobile technology discussions for in-building wireless solutions at the Fall 2014 Educational Summit, taking place October 22, 2014 and returning to the Kellogg Conference Center in Washington, D.C.
2014 NEDAS FALL SUMMIT AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS:
Tuesday October 21, 2014 - Pre-Event Training Sessions
Starting at 2:00 PM ANRITSU, PCTEL and TESSCO will offer in-depth training sessions followed by a Welcome Reception open to all registered attendees.
Pre-Event Training Registration Click Here.
Additional fees apply
Wednesday October 22, 2014 - Full-Day Summit & Table Top Exhibits
(Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Networking Reception Included for All Registered Attendees)
- Base Station Hoteling, Disrupting the Model: Introducing ZenFi Networks
- Emerging New Models to Solve the Wireless/Wireline Convergence: Featuring Corning, AT&T, FiberSpan and more!
- New Product Showcase: Featuring ADRF, Airvana, PCTEL, and SOLiD
- Afternoon Keynote Presentation by Douglas Wiest, EVP, Wireless, EdgeConneX
- Carrier Coordination Panel Sponsored by SQUAN
- Role of the Neutral Host / The Integrated Network: Featuring Extenet Systems, INOC and more!
- Regulation and Spectrum Allocation: Expert discussions and insights offered by Bingham, Phillips Lytle and Goldin Associates
- Featured Panel: Public Safety and the Safer Building Coalition: Featuring The Safer Building Coalition, former CTO of the Government of the District of Columbia, Vision Technologies, and more!
New technologies along with advancement in public safety are great concern to in-building wireless professionals. The NEDAS 2014 Fall D.C. Summit is the place to advance your knowledge, expand your relationships and network with prominent industry thought-leaders.
Limited Fall In-Building Wireless Summit sponsorship packages available.