The market for Distributed Antenna Systems is booming. Leading carriers are dramatically increasing their DAS spending plans to meet customer expectations for seamless wireless coverage and the capacity to accommodate today’s increasing bandwidth heavy data applications. Concurrently, other small cell solutions are rapidly evolving and we’re starting to see the first mass carrier deployments.
With so many different options in today’s toolbox to boost in-building and outdoor wireless coverage, and with the industry still working to determine how the various technologies compliment or compete with each other, it’s an exciting time for DAS and small cell solutions.
Keeping pace with this dynamic and burgeoning market is the DAS & Small Cells Congress. This annual gathering attracts 400+ key industry stakeholders – wireless carriers, equipment manufacturers, system integrators, neutral host providers, component manufacturers, and end-users (venues/building owners).
Over the course of 3 days, an action packed agenda addresses the most pertinent business and technical issues that are top of mind, including but not limited to:
- The coexistence of and interplay between DAS and small cells
- DAS and small cells business models and RFP best practices
- Meeting the demand for enterprise in-building wireless
- DAS standards for design, deployment and optimization
- The ongoing monitoring and performance management of DAS
- Public safety radio enhancement in-building
- Fulfilling the demand for wireless networks in large public venues
- Next generation DAS and advanced fiber based solutions
- Small cell site acquisition, power, backhaul, and aesthetics
- Leveraging carrier-grade Wi-Fi to overcome capacity constraints
- HetNets (Heterogeneous Networks)
The accompanying exhibit hall is a ‘who’s who’ of today’s solution providers and can offer you a ‘one-stop-shop’ to learn about the latest technological advances available and identify potential project partners.
View the full conference agenda and the esteemed speaker faculty.
Start making your plans to attend today! Register now to take advantage of early-bird pricing.
Don't forget to reserve your discounted hotel room at the beautiful ARIA, located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip.
We look forward to welcoming you to Las Vegas, June 16-18.